Vinyl Floors in Excelsior, MN RING IN LORIDA
Vinyl flooring is one of the most popular flooring types available. This beautiful and affordable option – often made to look and feel like natural hardwood and stone – is showing up in homes and businesses with increasing frequency.
If you're looking for the best vinyl flooring near you in Excelsior, MN, visit Excelsior Paint & Design Carpet One Floor & Home. We’re your destination for quality vinyl flooring and installation services.
If you’re interested in this versatile flooring option, here are a few guidelines to consider.
What Types of Vinyl Floors Are There?
Today’s options include vinyl sheet, vinyl tile, and vinyl plank flooring, with the two latter types being the most prevalent and popular.
- Vinyl Plank Flooring emulates hardwood and comes in the form of individual panels. It can have beveled edges, textured grain patterns, and extra wide or long dimensions. With varying sizes available, it’s easy to create a convincing design, based on your favorite hardwood styles.
- Vinyl Tile Flooring comes in rectangular and square pieces that mirror natural stone, porcelain, and ceramic. Most tiles come with artificial grout lines for added realism. This option comes in a variety of patterns and options for a design that is truly unique to any interior design.
- Sheet Vinyl Flooring is sold by the roll, with styles spanning your favorite hardwood and stone looks. It’s the most economical option and is usually used in larger complexes due to its ability to cover wide spaces.
Are My Vinyl Floors Really Waterproof?
Made for modern times, vinyl flooring is crafted using heavy-duty synthetic materials that can stand strong against everyday foot traffic and moisture. We carry water-resistant and waterproof vinyl flooring options that are both aesthetically pleasing and budget-friendly!
With waterproof vinyl planks and tiles, you’ll spend less time worrying about spills and pet accidents and more time enjoying life in your home. It’s particularly popular with pet owners and parents of little kids, as it is sturdy enough to take on daily accidents, muddy footprints, and scratching claws.
Where Can I Install a Vinyl Floor?
Vinyl flooring can be installed everywhere, making it a good pick for all your favorite spaces!
- Waterproof vinyl flooring works well in your bathroom or your kitchen since it doesn’t warp when water hits it.
- Budget friendly and easy to install, vinyl flooring can be incorporated into any space as it is sold in nearly every color and texture you could imagine.
- This includes main living areas like dining rooms, bedrooms, and dens.
- Commercial-grade vinyl flooring is ideal for business interiors.
Should I Have My Floor Professionally Installed?
While vinyl floors are designed to be user-friendly, don’t rule out professional installation just yet!
Professional installers boast many advantages over the average homeowner, with all the necessary tools and skills to complete flooring installations of every size and scope. Knowing your floor will have the best possible beginnings and your purchase is insured and covered by warranty is worth the extra up-front costs.
Still not sure about professional installation? Ask our flooring specialists to learn more!
Shop Vinyl Floors Near You - Excelsior Paint & Design
As demand for vinyl flooring continues to grow, the experts at Excelsior Paint & Design Carpet One Floor & Home are proud to bring you the latest styles. We strive to address Greater Excelsior’s tastes and needs and take great pride in offering the best vinyl flooring brands.
Ready to get started on your home improvement project? Visit us soon or browse our online vinyl flooring selection at your convenience.